I had a good trip to a scientific meeting in Baltimore the past few days. But I'm glad to be home! I missed all 3 of my boys! My flight got in around 1 pm today, so Luke and I had the rest of the day together. We went to his favorite new play place - the library! All play and no reading!! The above picture was taken in the library. They have this cool window box that the kids can climb in and look out at the street. He LOVES it and dances around in there!
In my short absence, Luke started doing a bunch of new things. He now can do puzzles, which is amazing to me. Last week he couldn't care less and just liked to throw the pieces around. Now he actually knows where the pieces go, although he doesn't quite have the coordination to get the piece in the spot the right way. But he can put the correct piece on top of where it is supposed to go. He has several sets of puzzles, and he also knows which pieces go on which puzzle board. I have no idea how he all of a sudden figured this out.
Also new is his ability to stack blocks. He used to just knock everything down, but he can now stack pretty well too.

No comments:
Post a Comment