- grilled cheese
- hot dog
- chicken fingers
- pizza
He will eat chicken if I prepare it, occassionally beef, and sometimes breaded fish baked in the oven. I like to give him Morninstar Farms 'faux' chicken fingers (they're really soy). He has not figured out yet that they are not really made of chicken.
He doesn't like pasta in any form. Not with red sauce, cheese, or butter on it. He refuses to even try it, although I think he'd like it if he did.
He LOVES Italian Wedding soup. Kind of random, I know. But he loves the little meatballs in it. And he will actually eat some of the pastina pasta in the soup, only because they're so small that he doesn't realize that it is in fact pasta. In general, he likes soup, and will eat several different kinds when we are out at a restaurant. Especially if the bowl of soup belongs to his Grandma or Grandpap - then he really wants it for himself! I'm glad they don't mind sharing!!
Really the only vegetable he eats on a regular basis is carrots. I'm glad he'll at least eat that. Occassionally he will eat broccoli dipped in ranch dressing. Otherwise, no way.
He loves fruit though, so that is some comfort. He eats most all fruit except citrus, and he'll eat a lot during the day.
For breakfast, he likes most anything except eggs. Cereal, toast, bagels, waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, he loves them all.
He never saw a chip he didn't like. Or cookies. Especially donuts and cake too. He has a nose for donuts and can sniff them out a mile away! Donut Sunday at church is his favorite weekend.
His most recent special treat is hot chocolate. We received a new Keurig coffee make for our anniversary. It makes 1 cup at a time of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Well, Luke loves to share a mug of hot chocolate with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment