7.29.2012
Summers like I remember them...
Luke's first year on Edgewood swim team was awesome for all of us. We joined Edgewood so that we would have an outdoor pool to belong to in the summer with a swim team. It was so worth it. Luke has had a blast (and so have we) meeting new people and spending a lot of time going off the diving board. My dad nicknamed him a 'water otter' because he's literally like an otter and it all over the pool. Watching him take part in the swim team this year brought back such wonderful memories of the summers I spent at Blackridge pool. The summers felt so long back then. Here is a video montage of Luke's fist season. I teared up and my heart burst with pride watching him at his first meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This brings tears to my eyes too. Oh those wonderful summers - the circle of life.
Yes. Tears of joy- that you all could share such special memories this summer.
Post a Comment