I surprised Luke on Monday and stopped up at his school for lunch. I sat at his table while he ate with his friends. He was surprised and excited to see me, but also not sure how to handle his mom AND his friends! It was cute. Everything in the cafeteria is miniaturized - it was crackin me up.
 |
| Luke and his BFF Andrew |
Caroline is all over the place. Exploring every nook and crannie of our house. Doing a lot of things that Luke never did. (like trying to get in the toilet!! Or sticking her finger in the outlet!). We have to keep our eye on her at all times.
She is VERY impatient! I don't know how to break her of this habit. She will be completely fine one second, then she will need her bottle RIGHT NOW and will start screaming. If she hears me making up her bottle, its like a pavlovian response. She immediately starts squealing, like she thinks I may 'forget' to give it to her if she doesn't remind me to HURRY UP MAMA!!
She loves playing with her brother, and balls are her favorite right now. She likes to hold and chew on them. If Luke takes her ball away, she gets so mad, her face turns red, and she starts yelling at him. Pretty funny.
 |
Kitchen toys
|
 |
| Fun!! |
 |
| Tired, yet still smiling drinking her bottle |
 |
| Sleeping angel |
1 comment:
Such a sweetheart! I can hardly get a picture of Claire sleeping b/c she is such a light sleeper. Will have to live through yours! Claire loves the toilet too- ugh! Watch out for these two together!!!
Post a Comment